Specialist support across the North West and Yorkshire
Great Places Housing Group provides specialist services and expert support to promote independence and wellbeing for people across the North West and Yorkshire.
We are committed to helping our customers develop key life skills and achieve their goals. Click here to view our booklet explaining more about our offer, including our model, framework and guiding principles.
We can provide support via:
- High quality accommodation with excellent facilities
- Great Places teams who can support individuals with a range of needs including: teenage parents; people with mental health issues; addiction or homelessness
- Support with a focus on promoting and maintaining independence and wellbeing
- Working with other agencies, allowing us to provide holistic support
- Specialist accommodation for people with a wide range of needs supported by partner organisations
- Extra care and sheltered accommodation for older people
- Partnerships with voluntary and statutory organisations to provide innovative services.