Support to maintain your tenancy
What can the General Needs Tenancy Sustainment Service offer you?
- Support to help you settle into your new tenancy e.g. obtaining furniture, sorting out utilities
- Support to address rent arrears, benefit issues and debt problems
- Support to help you develop the skills you need to live independently, such as money management
- Access to health and specialist services
- A dedicated support worker to provide advice and assistance for three to six months
In addition to helping you manage your home and tenancy to live more independently in the community, we can support your ambitions to gain further education, training and employment where possible.
If you’re interested in being referred to the service or you’d like to find out more, please contact us using our online form.