Compliments and complaints
We're committed to providing you and your community with excellent services. Customer feedback plays an important role in helping us to understand what's working well and where we could do better.
Had a great experience with a Great Places service, colleague or one of our contractors? We'd love to know about it so we can keep the good stuff flowing! You can pay a compliment here.
If we do make a mistake, we want to know about it. We have a robust Complaints Policy in place and always take feedback seriously. You can make a complaint here.
As part of our complaints process we promise to:
- Investigate your complaint in a thorough and timely manner
- Provide you with a resolution that is fair and reasonable
- Aim to respond to your complaint within the following timescales:
- Our informal ‘Nip it in the Bud’ process means we aim to resolve the issue within five working days
- Our formal ‘Right First Time’ process means we aim to issue a resolution within 15 working days.