Customer funding opportunities
The Great Places Residents' Fund provides a pot of money to help the people and places in your communities to shine! Read on to find out how you can apply for a grant.
Our Great Places Residents' Fund provides a grant pot for the following activities:
- To support employment
- To promote health and wellbeing
- To build sustainable neighbourhoods
You can apply for the Residents' Fund grant if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You live in a Great Places home
- You are part of a voluntary or community group that works in one of our communities
- You are a charitable organisation that works in one of our communities
- There is an annual budget of £25k which you can apply for upto 3 times a year, (end of June, Sept, Dec) with most applications being in the region of up £2K. However, you must demonstrate that your project provides value for money.
- It must be two years or more since your last successful application and it must be for a different project or activity to what you have previously been given funding for.
- You must have returned all appropriate receipts or invoices for your previous funding.
- You must have completed and returned the relevant monitoring and feedback forms at the end of your last project.
- Funding is decided by Great Places customers, via our Customer Funding Panel.
- You will be told of the grant decision six weeks after each closing date.
To apply simply provide your contact details and tell us a little bit about what you'd like to use the funding for by completing this form: Residents' Fund Initial Enquiry Form. A member of the Customer Involvement Team will be in touch with further information and a copy of the Application Form.