Business Health Matters
A healthy employee is a happy employee and protecting your most precious asset will be a top priority for any business.
Great Places’ Community Investment team is offering businesses in Lancashire a Workplace Health Champion Training to allow organisations to upskill employees to create a healthier workplace.
Funded by the European Social Fund, the Workplace Health Champion Training programme has a number of positive impacts:
- Improved knowledge – By undertaking training, your staff increase their knowledge on specific subjects and can share these with colleagues to make positive changes
- Increased productivity – Upskilling staff boosts their job satisfaction and productivity
- Soft skill development – Alongside technical skills, your employees can develop skills such as communication, leadership, problem solving etc
- Staff retention – Investing in opportunities for your employees shows your commitment to their professional development
- A more motivated and efficient team – when provided with training opportunities, your staff will have a brighter outlook on their future with your company.
In a recent survey, 91 per cent of companies say upskilling has made their staff more productive and 80 per cent of employees said upskilling has boosted their confidence.
If you’re interested in finding out more, contact Hidie via e-mail at email@example.com