A Spotlight on Customer Involvement
How does my feedback help?
Over the last 12 months customers have continued to help the Customer Involvement Team by giving up their time to tell us what they think, what is important to them, and share their experience of Great Places.
To find out more, take a look at the infographic below:
- 93% of customers satisfied with the quality of the repair and 85% satisfied with the time taken to complete the repair (April 2019 to March 2020)
- We've used 4 questions shaped from real life customer experiences to help us choose new contractors for bathroom/kitchen installations
- 210 customers have told us what's important to them when they need a repair. This information will be used to shape our future service repairs
- We received an average satisfaction score of 9.38/10 from Independence and Wellbeing customers moving into their new home
- Customers have tested the top 10 things that are important to them to ensure our new Chatbot has everything they need... they've also chosen its name 'Chatabot' and their favourite design!
- Customers across all our Independence and Wellbeing services gave an average satisfaction score of 8.7/10 (the service meets their requirements)
- We had 110 nominations for our annual Community Stars Awards for those customers, groups and colleagues who make life better
- Customers have helped us identify and shape priorities for their area in our 4 anchor neighbourhood plans 2020
- 21 service improvement recommendations were made by INSIGHT, our scrutiny panel, and agreed by Great Places' Board. The group have heard from 450 customers as part of their reviews
- 37% of our customers living in Extra Care, Independent Living and Retirement Living schemes have answered questions to help shape their services