An emergency repair is one which may be dangerous and immediately threaten your health or cause damage to your home, for example, repairs that involve water, electricity, gas or drains.
- A complete loss of power due to an electrical fault
- Having no heating or hot water in winter conditions
- A flood or bad leak that cannot be contained
- Smell of gas (phone the gas emergency number at 0800 111 999)
- Ground floor doors or windows that are insecure
If your repair falls into the emergency category please call us on our local rate number 0300 123 1966. Emergency repairs can be reported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We will aim to attend your property to make safe or fix (where possible) any emergency repairs within four hours of you contacting us.