Information about what to do when one of our colleagues visits
We know how important it is to provide our customers with a home that meets the highest standards and we never forget that our properties are your homes, so its vital we ensure that we support you in the safest way possible.
To do this we need your help, also as we very much see our relationship as a two-way one with responsibilities from you and from us to make sure you we all get the best from the service.
If you are having a visit from one of our colleagues, it's important you know what to expect and what we expect from you when we visit your home.
What you can expect from us when we visit
- On arrival our colleague will show their ID badge so you can be confident to let them in your home safely and they will also make a final check with you to confirm that no-one has been unwell or showing symptoms
- Our colleagues will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We will respect your home and cause the minimum inconvenience.
What we expect from you when we visit
- Make sure the area is well ventilated – open windows and doors
- Make sure that all internal doors in your home remain open, to minimise contact with door handles
- Make sure all other residents in your home move to another room, as far away as possible from the room where the repair is being carried out
- We ask that you don’t smoke whilst the our colleague is in your home and ideally just before they arrive
If you are having a repair visit
There is additional information for Great Places customers:
Additional information for if you are having a repair visit
If you are a former Equity customer, the contractor will contact you if there are any special requirements.