New Customer Voice Strategy
The customer voice is important to Great Places and we want to make sure that your views are reflected in the delivery of services we offer to you.
In the early part of 2021 Great Places asked you what was important for customer involvement. This is what you told us:
- Giving feedback to Great Places on services needs to be easy
- Great Places feeds back information and shows how your voice has helped to guide services and performance
- That Great Places meets its regulatory requirements including the Tenant Involvement & Empowerment standard
- All customers are able to see how Great Places is performing
- You wanted Great Places to make it easy to be involved
This feedback has now shaped our new Customer Voice strategy which sets out our promise to you for the next 3 years.
The main aims of the strategy are:
- To understand our customers, making sure our data is right so we can tailor our services to you
- To ensure that the voice of our customers is heard and influences service delivery
- To improve our accountability and show the impact customers have
- To strengthen our customer relationship and make sure that Great Places is trusted
Our objectives for this strategy are:
- To understand our customers, and your preferred ways to get involved
- To use a customer led menu of options to engage you, to help you have your say
- To improve opportunities for customer scrutiny and communicate this to our Board
- To embrace technology and provide more ways to get involved
- To make sure we use your feedback to improve services
- To keep you informed on the impact of your voice
Please follow the link to read the strategy in full.
Full Customer Voice Strategy
If you are interested in helping Great Places and would like to find out more about how you could get involved please contact the involvement team via the email below. Involvement could be through one off projects and reviews or you might be interested in supporting some of the groups we want to create. We need you to help us in a variety of ways, these include:
- Helping us with customer communications. We would like to involve you in designing or testing our large campaigns, such as our recent damp and mould campaign.
- Website and Customer Portal testing. We need you to help us test out designs and make sure it delivers what you need
Interested? Want to find out more? Please email our Involvement Team at Involvement.email@example.com
Monitoring and scrutinising performance
- Great Places has a Customer Insight Group who work with our Business Assurance team. Insight review services based on performance and customer satisfaction. For more information, visit the Insight Scrutiny Group pages.
We look forward to hearing from you.