Innovation Chain North West
What is Innovation Chain North West?
Innovation Chain North West (ICNW) is a framework for construction and associated professional services procured under the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 and is therefore OJEU compliant.
Founded in 2012 and led by Great Places Housing Group, the framework is designed to provide support to anyone looking to deliver mixed use housing and associated social infrastructure across the North West and Yorkshire.
Between 2012 and 2016 ICNW worked with 17 clients and completed 4,067 new homes with a spend in excess of £400 million. The framework was re-procured in 2016 and will be in place until June 2020.
What does it do?
We chose our contractors and consultants carefully — selecting them via a robust procurement exercise. It means we can be confident they'll deliver high-quality schemes that provide great value for money.
The framework works hard to:
- Offer value for money
- Provide an efficient way to achieve best practice procurement and funding compliance
- Make sure all service providers perform to high standards
- Use business systems to provide accessible and up to date standardised information for all clients
- Make sure due diligence is observed when we're managing supply chains
- Promote a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Maximise the opportunities we have to add social value to all of our work.
Care to join us?
For more information and membership enquiries, contact our Procurement and Performance Officer Joanne Whitehead at email@example.com.
You can also visit our website www.innovationchainnw.co.uk.