Our partnership with Equity
By bringing Great Places and Equity together, we have created:
- A northern housing association owning and managing more than 24,000 homes.
- A business with a turnover approaching £140M.
- The only Greater Manchester-headquartered housing association managing homes in all ten Greater Manchester districts.
- An organisation focused on two of England’s most important devolved city regions – Greater Manchester and the Sheffield City region.
- One of the North’s largest providers of leasehold and shared ownership services.
By the end of our two-year Integration Programme we will be operating as a seamlessly integrated business realising the benefits of the merger by:
- Delivering on our ambitious development programme to help tackle the housing crisis.
- Offering improved customer services and an enhanced digital offer.
- Developing further partnership opportunities.
- Implementing integrated ways of working that deliver value for money, ensuring we achieve efficiencies that allow us to plough more back into our homes, communities and people.
Planning for 1 April 2020 was geared around ensuring a smooth transition for colleagues and customers, with teams from both legacy organisations engaged in the production of our integration plans. Our integration work will cover people, processes and systems, bringing together the best elements of the two organisations to create a successful, resilient and innovative housing company.
Other pages in Annual Report 2020