Great places values the contribution of all our employees and we recognise that it is essential to offer benefits that meet the diverse needs of our workforce and ensure you are suitably rewarded for your work. This is why we believe it is important to review our suite of benefits and ensure they provide good value for money for both the organisation and our employees.
Some of our benefits include:
- Medi cash plan – this is operated by WPA. Great Places covers the basic individual level cover for all employees (including dependents under 18) who wish to sign up, you can also opt to increase the cover and pay an additional premium.
- Savings Club – put aside money each month for 11 months to help you save for that special something.
- Attendance Extra – Every 6 months a prize draw is held for employees who have had no absence due to sickness during the previous six months period. The first six names out of the hat each win £250 of vouchers.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Various pension schemes:
- Defined Contribution Scheme 3% & 5% - employee & employer contributions
- Defined Benefit Scheme – CARE 80ths
- Cycle to work.
- Long service awards.
- Buy/sell annual leave.
- Great training and development opportunities including a trade multi skilling programme.