Customer funding opportunities
The Great Places Residents' Fund provides a pot of money to help the people and places in your communities to shine! Read on to find out how you can apply for a grant.
Our Great Places Residents' Fund provides a grant pot for the following activities:
- To support employment
- To promote healthy lifestyles and wellbeing
- To benefit community ideas and activities that bring people together and improve the neighbourhood
You can apply for the Residents' Fund grant if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You live in a Great Places home
- You are part of a voluntary or community group that works in one of our communities
- You are a charitable organisation that works in one of our communities
- The minimum amount an individual or group can apply for is £100. There is no maximum amount but applications will be considered based on value for money and how the funding will be used.
- It must be two years or more since your last successful application and it must be for a different project or activity to what you have previously been given funding for.
- You must have returned all appropriate receipts or invoices for your previous funding.
- You must have completed and returned the relevant monitoring and feedback forms at the end of your last project.
- Funding is decided by Great Places customers, via our Customer Funding Panel.
- Grants are made three times each year and applications have to be submitted by the end of June, September and December (on the 30th of each month). You will be told of the grant decision six weeks after each closing date.