Buying your home

​You may have the right to buy your home:

  • If you used to be a council tenant and your home was transferred to Great Places, or if you have been an assured tenant for three years.
  • The property must be your main home, and be self-contained, and have been built after April 1 1997. 

You might not be eligible:

  •         If you have been bankrupt or owe money
  • If you live in a home that’s geared up for a particular type of tenant, such as sheltered accommodation for elderly people. 
  • If your home has been served a demolition notice and cannot be   bought.

If you think you may be eligible and would like further information, please contact Plumlife on 0161 447 5050, email or visit​