You may have the right to buy your home:
- If you used to be a council
tenant and your home was transferred to Great Places, or if you have been an assured
tenant for five years.
- The property must be your
main home, and be self-contained, and have been built after April 1 1997.
You might not be eligible:
- If you have been bankrupt or owe money
- If you live in a home that’s geared up for a particular type of tenant, such as sheltered accommodation for elderly people.
- If your home has been served a demolition notice and cannot be bought.
If you think you may be eligible and would
like further information, please contact Plumlife
on 0161 447 5050, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.plumlife.co.uk