We will soon be making some important changes to the way we take payments over the phone. Where currently customers are asked to read out their card details for us to input on the Allpay system, you will now be asked to use your phone keypad to enter your card details instead.
This change will provide further protection around your personal information as it means that your data is given directly to Allpay by you.
This change will be implemented from 22 November.
Did you know that Great Places provides the following services for you to pay your rent?
- Pay by Direct Debit. Call the Customer Access Team 0300 123 1966 to arrange your direct debit.
- Pay online by logging onto the Allpay website and click on ‘Make an online payment’
- Pay using the Allpay app which you can search for in the app store or here if you have an android phone
- Pay via text message. Use your payment card and debit card to register here
- 0300 123 1966 (local rate charge) select Option 3 to use the 24 hour automated rent payment service. You will need your PRN number – this can be found on your rent payment card. If you don’t have a rent payment card, contact us and we will text your PRN number to you.
- Pay using the 24-hour Allpay automated telephone service: call 0844 557 8321
- You can also pay with an allpay rent card at any Post Office or Paypoint outlet.
- If you have any queries please contact the Customer Access Team on 0300 123 1966 Option 2
- Pay with your debit or credit card by contacting the Customer Access Team. Available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
If you have any queries please contact the Customer Access Team on 0300 123 1966