We are currently funded by the HCA through to 2018 and are delivering 2,770 new homes within our existing contracts.
775 new homes are currently under construction across a series of exciting projects, including:
- Rigby Road in Blackpool in partnership with Hollinwood Homes and Blackpool Council.
- 88 new homes on Wybourn and 36 at Richmond Park, our stock transfer neighbourhoods in Sheffield.
- Jubilee Street in Salford, including a Learning Disability unit and 31 new homes.
- Borsdane Avenue and Severn Drive in Wigan, our first schemes in the Borough.
- 44 new homes, part of a larger development by Branley Homes on Mount Road, Manchester.
- Hazelhurst in Bury, offering bungalows and apartments for the over 55s alongside a new day care centre.
- The Presbytery in Nelson, a combination of newbuild and refurbished terraces in the conservation area of Whitefield, in partnership with Pearl 2.
- Petre Wood Phase 2 and Pendle Garage in the Ribble Valley offering a mix of tenures.
- 21 new homes at Mossgate in Heysham in partnership with Miller Homes.
Many more schemes are currently in the planning process with further applications due in the summer months. We await the outcome of our recent bid for funding through to 2018.
Our HCA funded programmes are run by our Delivery team who continue to seek new opportunities and are keen to explore the procurement of new sites and new homes through Development Agreements. Please contact Helen Spencer, Assistant Director of Development on 07917 527326.