How to apply for funding
We’re committed to helping you improve the area in which you live. To achieve this we’ve created the Great Places Shared Spaces Fund.
The fund has two main aims:
- To increase safety & security of shared spaces
- To improve the appearance of shared spaces
Some examples of projects that could be funded include:
Got an idea?
- New security fencing to reduce anti-social behavior (not replacement fencing)
- Creation of additional parking
- New raised planting beds for a communal area or garden
If you have an idea for a project that either improves the appearance or increases the safety and security of a communal area, all you need to do is contact our customer access team on 0300 123 1966
or email email@example.com
A member of the local housing team will then contact you to discuss your ideas. They will liaise with our property services team to work out how much the idea is likely to cost, and consult with other residents to establish their support for the idea.
The local housing team and property services will then complete an application form on your behalf.
How is my application assessed?
Applications are scored by our panel of trained customer representatives who evaluate your idea based on the folllowing criteria:
- What impact will the project have on Great Places residents?
- Does the project demonstrate value for money?
- Is there evidence of need for the project?