How to apply for funding?
Great Places Residents’ Fund gives you the money for projects that make a difference to your lives and the areas in which you live. The fund has three main aims:
To support employment, for example
- College fees to gain a qualification
- Support to set-up your own business
To promote health & well-being, for example
- Healthy cooking classes
- Delivering football coaching during school holidays
To build sustainable neighbourhoods, for example
- Youth club for teenagers
- Community fun day that promotes diversity
Who can apply?
If you meet one of the following criteria:
• You live in a Great Places property
• Are a voluntary or community group
• Are a charitable organisation
How much can I apply for?
There is no limit to how much funding you can apply for, however you must demonstrate that your project provides value for money. You can apply to the fund again if:
- It’s more than two years since your last successful application
- You returned the appropriate receipts or invoices for your previous funding
- You completed and returned the relevant monitoring and feedback forms at the end of your last project
How to apply
To apply, you need to complete a Great Places Residents’ Fund application form. These are available:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: End of June, September and December each year or until funding has been exhausted.