We use the term ' involvement' to explain all the different ways that Great Places residents, like you, can give their views and make a real difference by helping shape the way we develop and deliver services, manage homes and neighbourhoods.
It’s this type of involvement that can make a real difference and provides residents with:
- A way of sharing their views, opinions and experiences
- A way of developing skills and knowledge
How Can You Benefit From 'Getting Involved’?
- Make a real difference!
- Find out more about Great Places
- Improve your neighbourhood
- Learn new skills
- Increase your confidence
- Improve chances of employment
How You Can ‘Get Involved’
Whether you have a couple of hours every month or a day each week to offer, we have a variety of ways that you can get involved.
Interested? Want to know more? Contact the in:team for more information.